We support autistic children in Hampshire
Children on the autistic spectrum often find it difficult to join in mainstream activities. FASS gives them the opportunity to play just like other children, with their families, in environments where they can feel comfortable.
- organises around 70 indoor and outdoor activities each year
- gives families the opportunity to enjoy quality time together
- members provide mutual support for each other
- runs regular, informal support meeting for parents and carers
- offers one-to-one help and advice from our experienced Co-ordinator