At Portsmouth Watersports Centre members (including adult helpers) can have a go at both Kayaking and Paddle boarding at a highly subsidised rate with professional instructors experienced in dealing with people on the Autistic Spectrum.
Portsmouth Watersports Centre, Eastern Rd,
Portsmouth PO3 5LY, UK
|Day/Time:||Usually Sundays (Next: 16/07/17)|
|Cost:||£7 per person (+7) – booking required|
Portsmouth Watersports Centre
- Kayaking and Paddle boarding.
- One hour of each activity then swap
- Learn new skills and boost your confidence on the water
- You don’t need to be able to swim, but must be water confident.This activity is suitable for children aged 7 and over. There is no height or weight restrictions as this activity is also suitable for adults, however you must be able to wear a buoyancy aid.
- Bring your own drinks and snacks.
- Although you can wear a wet suit, if this isn’t your cup of tea, then please ensure you wear sensible clothing and footwear. It is advised you wear old trainers.
- Everyone will need to wear a buoyancy aid.
- Info TBA
Please note: adults are responsible for their children and young people and must provide adequate supervision at all times.