We support autistic children and young adults in Hampshire and West Sussex.
Children on the autistic spectrum often find it difficult to join in mainstream activities. FASS gives them the opportunity to play with other children, with their families, in environments where they can feel comfortable.
- organises over 200 indoor and outdoor activities each year
- gives families the opportunity to enjoy quality time together
- members provide mutual support for each other
- provide FASS Members close Facebook page
- can signpost you to professional support
Here’s a selection of some of the activities we offer… Battlefront, Swimming, Monkey Bizness and Cookery